Subject: Kamis of KHHI
Thank you, KHHI, for giving me the ability to express to your excellent Kamis how pleased I am with the Khukuris I purchased and how impressed I am with the amazing workmanship I have seen in the creation of such fine quality blades. The fit and finish, as well as the genuine skill they have displayed with their labor is beyond compare. They have taken simple materials and turned them into magnificently purposeful masterpieces using only their experience and passion in their trade.
1) “All Rounder” by Barun Biswakarma (B), This Blade is a BEAST. It has become my #1 field tool. Tho lighter, it is more capable than any hand axe I have ever used. With this Khukuri, there is nothing I can’t accomplish. Period. One side of me wishes to put it up as a show piece, but the more adventurous side of me says it will be my constant companion for all my future adventures. With this blade at my side, no task would be too difficult.
2) “ Alive” by Mandip Rasaili (L), Form, Fit, Function… WOW !!! When I grip this blade , I can only think of the confidence the Gurkhas must feel when they go into a situation with this tool at their side. It feels like an extension of the body. The balance and the natural pointing ability is beyond compare. You have created a blade that is second to none !!!
3) “ Chitlange” by Bhakta BDR Biswakarma(4), Sadly to say, I feel I will never use this blade to its full potential. Though it’s size, it feels like a feather in my hand. Thought becomes action. It feels as part of my mind. To use this masterpiece for mere chores would be an a crime. To abuse such an amazing piece of mastery would be the same as smashing a stained glass window or defacing the Mona Lisa!!! Sir… You are a true Master at your craft.
4) “ V series” by Kiran Biswakarma (K), This blade I have used, abused, hacked thru brush. Slashed thru trees. Beaten thru logs. Everything I have put before it seems like twigs. I have tried to stress this blade to it’s limits and it seems to just laugh and asks for more. The more I abuse it the sharper and stronger it seems to be. I love this blade.
5) “ Sirupate” by Parshuram Biswakarma (P), I gave this blade to my brother as a gift. All he could say was “ This is awesome”. He admired the lines of the blade. The wonderful workmanship that had been put into the piece. Over and Over his only words were “ This is awesome” . The satisfaction that I feel from being able to share such an Amazing work of art and skill such as You created is beyond words. You are truly a master!!!
United States of America